Carnival Cruise Line has made changes to their CHEERS! program and will now include a greater variety of non-alcoholic beverages, as well as high quality spirits and wines by the glass.
The enhanced program will be available for purchase starting on March 1, 2016. The following beverages will be available with the enhanced CHEERS! program:
- All spirits, including cocktails, cognacs, whiskies, and other spirits, as well as beer and glasses of wine, costing less than $50 per serving (previously only drinks costing less than $10 per serving were included in the program).
- Sodas, including specialty sodas offered at the Havana Bar on Carnival Sunshine and new Carnival Vista debuting in May.
- Zero-proof frozen cocktails
- RockStar energy drinks
- Specialty coffees and teas served in the main dining rooms, specialty restaurants and coffee bars.
- 500ml bottles of water served in bars and lounges.
- Vitamin Water
- Coconut Water
- Honest Tea
- Large format (1 liter and 1.5-liter) bottles of water in the main dining rooms and specialty restaurants.
- 25 percent discount off the menu price for any spirit, cocktail or wine by the glass costing more than $50 per serving.
- 25 percent discount off the menu price for wine and champagne by the bottle and larger format water bottles.
- 25 percent discount off the menu price for all beverage classes and seminars.
The cost of the CHEERS! program on Carnival ships will be $49.95 per person per day plus gratuities if purchased online before the cruise. If purchased on board the ship, the cost will be $54.95 per person per day plus gratuities.