These voyages and excursions will fully comply with existing U.S. Federal Regulations and the most recent pronouncements from the Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) of the U.S. Department of the Treasury. Itinerary highlights will be as follows:
- Panoramic Caribbean – 10 days from Miami visiting Havana (two days), Roatan, Santo Tomas, Harvest Caye, Costa Maya, and Nassau. Departs 14 November.
- Hemingway’s Hideaways – 7 days from Miami visiting Key West, Havana, Cienfuegos, and Santiago de Cuba. Departs 24 November.
- Timeless Cuba – 7 days from Miami visiting Havana (two days), Cienfuegos, and Santiago de Cuba. Departs 1 & 8 December
- Vibrant Vistas – 6 days from Miami visiting Key West, Havana, Cozumel, and Great Stirrup Cay. Departs 15 December.
- Holidays in the Tropics – 13 days from Miami visiting Key West, Havana (two days), Roatan, Santo Tomas, Harvest Caye, Costa Maya, Cozumel (two days), and Nassau. Departs 21 December.
- View ALL Cruises on Oceania Cruises
Sailing to Cuba with Oceania Cruises is a journey into the extraordinary. Aboard the acclaimed Insignia, there are only 684 privileged guests who are catered to by 400 professionally trained staff. Travelers will indulge in the Finest Cuisine at Sea in four open seating gourmet restaurants where they will dine on continental specialties along with the bold and vibrant tastes of Cuba.
Each of these voyages will feature a wide array of authentic Cuban dishes that were born from generations-old family recipes. Adding to the enriching nature of the journey, authoritative and engaging experts will deliver lectures on Cuban history, art, and music or perhaps you’ll join a group of your fellow travelers in a Cuban staple, the game of Dominos. Throughout the journey, Insignia is a bastion of modernity and old-world comfort. Her 342 staterooms and suites are elegantly appointed and 70% of them have their own private teak veranda, the perfect perch from which to take in stunning Caribbean seascapes.