Carnival Cruise Line is giving one of their older cruise ships a multi-million dollar renovation that will add many of the popular FunShip 2.0 upgrades to the vessel.
Carnival Inspiration will go into drydock in Portland, Oregon on January 18, 2016 for a three week renovation. While in drydock, the ship will receive the following new options.
- Guy’s Burger Joint – Often referred to as the best burger at sea, this complimentary poolside venue from Food Network personality Guy Fieri serves up had crafted burgers and fresh cut fries.
- BlueIguana Cantina – Complimentary Mexican eatery offering freshly made tacos, burritos, and homemade tortillas. There will also be a salsa bar.
- RedFrog Rum Bar – A poolside watering hole.
- Alchemy Bar – A vintage themed “cocktail pharmacy”.
- BlueIguana Tequila Bar – A laid back Mexican themed festive outdoor bar.
- Cherry On Top – Candy, gifts, novelties, custom apparel, and more.
Carnival Inspiration sails year round three and four night cruises out of Long Beach, California to Mexico. The three night cruises stop in Ensenada and the four night cruises have an added stop at Catalina Island.
Photo Credit: Carnival Cruise Line