The Ultimate Panoramic Suites are new class of suites for the cruise line and will be located above the bridge to offer the best views on the ship. The room numbers are 14128 and 14528 and there will be one on each side of the vessel.
The two 914-square-foot suites offer 200-degree panoramic views with floor-to-ceiling windows and an array of luxuries including a walk-in closet, living area, and exclusive amenities as part of the top Royal Suite Class tier – Star Class.
The Ultimate Panoramic Suite can accommodate up to 4 guests. However, booking one of these suites requires a minimum of two passengers in the booking and the standard deposit.
For sailings through April 20, 2020, you’ll find the two suites listed under category “GP”. For sailings May 3, 2020 and beyond, they will be located within category “UP”.
The following perks will be included for passengers who stay in the Ultimate Panoramic Suites on Oasis of the Seas:
- Royal Genie
- Exclusive Complimentary Dining
- Complimentary Ultimate Beverage Package
- All Day Access to Suites-Only Coastal Kitchen
- Still and Sparkling Water Replenished Daily
- Complimentary Coca-Cola Beverages and Water
- Nespresso Coffee Maker
- Access to Exclusive Activities such as the Bridge, Galley and Back Stage Tours
- Spa Bathrobes for Use Onboard
- Complimentary In-Suite Movies
- Luxury Bathroom Amenities by L’Occitane, Duxiana Mattress and Frette Linens
Prices for the Ultimate Panoramic Suites start at around $7,800 per person and go as high as $12,000 per person depending on the sailing.