From now until October 5, 2017, save when you book your next cruise on one of Royal Caribbean’s award winning cruise ships to the most popular cruise destinations in the world including the Caribbean, Alaska, the Bahamas, and Europe.
This 100 hour cruise sale from Royal Caribbean includes the following:
- BOGO50: 50% off second guest in each stateroom.
- Save up to $200 instantly when you book during the 100 Hour Sale (see below for exact amounts).
- Kids sail for less: 25% off third and fourth guests.
- Kids 12 and younger sail free on select sailings.
- View latest 10 price drops on Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Deck the holidays: You’ll also enjoy up to $150 extra in onboard credit on holiday sailings.
- Early booking bonus: Early birds will score up to $100 to spend at sea when you book 6+ months in advance through their Non-Refundable Deposit program.
- Ends October 5, 2017
- View Prices on Cruises on Royal Caribbean Cruises
For complete terms and conditions of this 100 hour cruise sale from Royal Caribbean, contact your local travel professional or visit RoyalCaribbean.com. Offer applies to sailings departing on or after November 1, 2017.
Offer includes 50% off cruise fare of second guest who must be booked in the same stateroom as a first guest who books at full fare (“BOGO”). Offer also includes 25% cruise fare savings for 3rd guests and higher booked in the same stateroom as the first two qualifying guests. Kids Sail Free offer provides 3rd and 4th guests 12 years and younger free cruise fare.
100 Hour sale provides instant savings determined by category booked and sailing length: $50 savings for Interior and Ocean View on sailings 5 nights or less, $75 savings for Balconies and $100 savings for Suites on sailings 5 nights and less, $75 savings for Interior and Ocean View on sailings 6 nights and longer, $125 savings for Balconies and $200 savings for suites on sailings 6 nights or longer.