Royal Caribbean has made a change to The Key, a pay for perk program that the cruise line rolled out earlier this year.
One of the exclusive experiences that came with purchasing The Key was lunch on embarkation day in Chops Grille, the steakhouse on board Royal Caribbean cruise ships.
The welcome lunch has been moved to the Main Dining Room. Guests who purchase The Key will now be able to dine from the Chops Grille Menu on embarkation day in the Main Dining Room.
The Key is a pay for perks program that varies in price based on the sailing. For a daily fee, guests will receive the following:
- Priority check-in and boarding
- Onboard carry-on luggage service offering drop off at the main theater and delivery to your stateroom
- Exclusive welcome lunch at the Main Dining Room, featuring the Chops Grille Menu on boarding day
- Private hours at onboard activities including FlowRider, Rock Climbing Wall and more
- Access to the exclusive VIP seating section at shows
- The fastest Internet at sea – VOOM Surf & Stream for 1 device per person
- Priority departure from ship to shore at ports of call
- End your adventure with an a la carte breakfast and choice departure on debarkation day
The Key experience is available on all Royal Caribbean cruise ships except for Quantum of the Seas, Voyager of the Seas, and Majesty of the Seas. Prices start from $24.99 per person, per day. The Key can be purchased via Cruise Planner prior to a cruise.
Priority check-in and boarding is not offered in Vancouver, Canada or at any ports in Australia.