Mariner of the Seas will become the largest cruise ship to ever sail short getaway cruises out of the Cruise Capital of the World, PortMiami, starting in the Summer of 2018.
Before the cruise ship arrives in Miami, the cruise line announced that the following new features will be added to Mariner of the Seas:
- Perfect Storm – Race down three stories of twisting, turning thrills to the bottom of the dual high-speed racer slides, Typhoon and Cyclone.
- Sky Pad – This brand-new bungee trampoline experience will launch you sky high for gravity-defying fun with a virtual reality headset option.
- Laser Tag – It’s bots versus aliens in a battle for the last planet. Grab a blaster, choose a side and gear up for a stellar glow-in-the-dark time.
- Bamboo Room – Laid-back and punched up, this Polynesian watering hole has a distinctly throwback vibe with handcrafted cocktails served up in tiki mugs.
- Playmakers Sports Bar & Arcade – It’s always game time — whether you are watching their home team or making their own legendary plays at the arcade.
- Puzzle Break – You can team up to find hidden clues and figure out codes in an attempt to rescue a time-traveling scientist in The Observatorium.
- View Prices on Cruises on Royal Caribbean’s Mariner of the Seas
Once in Miami, the cruise ship will sail three and four night cruises to the Bahamas leaving every Monday and Friday afternoon.
The four night cruises will depart every Monday and stop in Nassau and the cruise line’s private island in the Bahamas, CocoCay. There will also be one sea during the four night cruises. The three night weekend cruises will depart on Fridays and stop in Nassau and CocoCay.
Prices for the quick getaway cruises on Mariner of the Seas start at $249 per person, plus taxes and port fees.