Drew and Jonathan Scott, also known as the Property Brothers on the hit HGTV show, have announced their second “Sailing with the Scotts” cruise. This cruise will take place on Royal Caribbean’s newly renovated Mariner of the Seas December 3-7, 2018.
The cruise departs out of the Cruise Capital of the World, PortMiami, on December 3, 2018. After a day at sea, you will enjoy a day on Royal Caribbean’s private island in the Bahamas, CocoCay. The cruise ship will then stop in Nassau, Bahamas before returning to Miami on December 7.
However, this Sailing with the Scotts cruise isn’t just about the itinerary. There’s never a dull moment when Sailing With The Scotts. Drew and Jonathan have planned a boatload of exciting experiences including:
- Celebrity-hosted interactive events, like panel discussions and workshops
- Game show nights
- Themed dance parties and karaoke contests
- A behind-the-scenes look at the latest season of Brother vs. Brother
- A revealing session of 20 Questions—they’ll answer your burning questions!
- Hosted shore excursions
- Meet-and-greets and other photo ops
- Dance lessons
- A shoppable Scott Living Showroom at Sea, where you can get a sneak peek at new pieces from Drew and Jonathan’s home collection
VIP Fan Packs and shore excursions will be announced in the coming months.
So what does it cost to go Sailing with the Scotts? Prices range from $809 per person for an inside stateroom to $2,119 per person for the Owner’s Suite. Popular balcony staterooms start at $959 per person.
Mariner of the Seas will undergo a multi-million dollar renovation before the cruise ship begins sailing from Miami this summer. The cruise ship will offer a Flowrider surf simulator, new waterslides, and Sky Pad. Sky Pad is a virtual reality bungee trampoline and unlike anything else at sea.
For more information on this cruise that will likely sell out quickly, visit SailingWithTheScotts.com.