Now through September 3, 2019, this Landmark Sale from Princess Cruises includes some of the most sought-after cruise destinations in the world including those in Europe, Alaska, Japan, and the Caribbean. The sale applies to select cruises and cruisetours sailing from March 2020 to May 2021.
Sample voyages offered in the Landmark Sale include (taxes, fees & port expenses not included):
- Alaska Voyage of the Glaciers cruise from Vancouver, B.C. to Anchorage (Whittier) aboard Grand Princess – 7 days starting at $659 interior; $1,629 balcony
- Alaska Cruisetour AAX from Vancouver, B.C. to Anchorage aboard Grand Princess –10 nights starting at $1,149 interior; $2,099 balcony
- Mediterranean from Barcelona to Rome (Civitavecchia) aboard MedallionClass ship Crown Princess – 7 days starting at $1,259 interior; $1,679 balcony
- British Isles roundtrip from London (Southampton) aboard MedallionClass ship Regal Princess – 12 days starting at $2,079 interior; $2,859 balcony
- Japan roundtrip from Tokyo (Yokohama) aboard Diamond Princess – 9 days starting at $1,539 interior; $2,569 balcony
- Caribbean cruise roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale aboard MedallionClass ship Caribbean Princess – 7 days starting at $929 interior; $1,399 balcony
- View Prices on Cruises on Princess Cruises
Guests can book a Princess MedallionClass vacation onboard any of Princess Cruises MedallionClass enabled cruise ships. The Princess OceanMedallion, included complimentary, is a wearable device that elevates guests’ experiences by delivering enhanced and personalized service. MedallionClass Vacations are currently available on Caribbean Princess, Regal Princess and Royal Princess.
The Landmark Sale from Princess Cruises is available now and runs through 11:59 p.m. PST on September 3, 2019. This offer is available to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Bermuda and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older.
For complete terms and details of this Landmark sale from Princess Cruises, contact your local travel professional or visit Princess.com.