Princess Cruises, operator of 17 cruise ships, has announced a Landmark Sale that includes up to $1,000 in onboard spending money for your cruise.
This latest offer by the cruise line is good for 2019 summer cruises to some of the world’s most sought-after destinations including Europe, Alaska, Japan and the Caribbean.
As a leading destination expert, Princess Cruises welcomes guests to experience the best of Europe’s storied history, the vast wilderness of Alaska, summer festival season in Japan, and pristine beaches of the Caribbean.
Examples of Landmark Sale cruise and cruisetour deals include:
- Alaska Voyage of the Glaciers cruise — 7 days: $799 interior; $1,649 balcony and up to $250 free onboard spending money per person
- Alaska Cruisetour — 11 nights: $1,799 interior; $2,749 balcony and up to $250 free onboard spending money per person
- Mediterranean cruise – 7 days: $1,299 interior; $1,849 balcony and up to $250 free onboard spending money per person
- British Isles cruise — 12 days: $2,099 interior; $2,949 balcony and up to $500 free onboard spending money person
- Scandinavia & Russia cruise – 11 days: $2,099 interior; $2,649 balcony and up to $500 free onboard spending money per person
- Circle Japan cruise — 11 days: $1,249 interior; $3,349 balcony and up to $500 free onboard spending money per person
- Caribbean cruise —7 days: $799 interior; $1,349 balcony and up to $250 free onboard spending money per person
- View Prices on Cruises on Princess Cruise Ships
In Alaska guests will enjoy the best of the Great Land onboard with the North to Alaska program, featuring opportunities to eat like a local, celebrate like a local and learn from locals including Libby Riddles, the first woman to win the famed Iditarod.
Japan’s summer festival season is not to be missed, and Princess Cruises brings guests to the celebration with Nebuta, meaning drowsiness, a festival to wake the sleepy soul. Awaken your spirit as you witness the awe-inspiring floats and folklore of the season during the colorful and vibrant summer festival season in Japan. Landmarks visited on these itineraries include Osaka Castle, Itsukishima Shrine, Kinkaku-ji temple and more.
In the Caribbean, take in the Rhythm of the Caribbean, a unique onboard program immersing guests in the destination with authentic food, music and activities of the region. In addition, take in the landmarks the Caribbean is most famous for, such as Trunk Bay on the Island of St. John, Tulum Ruins from Cozumel or Willemstad, Curacao – a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Guests will travel to the world’s most revered, must-see landmarks in Europe aboard Princess Cruises. Whether visiting such sites as the Eiffel Tower, the Coliseum in Rome, Blarney Castle to kiss the stone in Ireland or the Berlin Wall in Germany, guests will enjoy the rich culture of Europe.
All cruise prices are per guest, based on double occupancy. Princess Cruise’s Landmark Sale runs through 11:59 p.m. PDT on June 19, 2018 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico.