Great Escapes Sale on various cruises on Princess Cruises departing in winter through spring 2020 has fares starting at $89 per person, per day. Now is the perfect time to plan a winter escape to sought-after, worldwide destinations.
The Great Escapes Sale runs through October 31, 2019 and offers convenient departures to the Caribbean, Mexico, Hawaii, California Coast and the Panama Canal from U.S. homeports, including Los Angeles and Ft. Lauderdale. Great Escapes cruise deals on select voyages departing January through May 2020 include:
- Seven-day Caribbean cruises on Regal Princess – roundtrip Ft. Lauderdale, fares from $89/per guest, per day.
- 15-day Panama Canal cruises on Emerald Princess – Los Angeles to Ft. Lauderdale, fares from $89/per guest, per day.
- Seven-day Mexico cruises on Royal Princess – roundtrip Los Angeles, fares from $89/per guest, per day.
- 15-day Hawaii cruises on Star Princess – roundtrip Los Angeles, fares from $89/per guest, per day.
- Seven-day Classic California Coastal cruises on Royal Princess – roundtrip Los Angeles, fares from $99/per guest, per day.
- 10-day Malaysian Peninsula & Indonesia cruises on Sapphire Princess – roundtrip from Singapore, fares from $89/per guest, per day.
- View Prices on Cruises on Princess Cruises
All prices are per guest and based on double occupancy. The Great Escapes cruise sale is available now and runs through 11:59 p.m. PDT on October 31, 2019, and is available to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Bermuda and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older.
For complete terms and details of this Great Escape sale from Princess Cruises, contact your local travel professional or visit Princess.com.
Princess Cruises is the fastest growing international premium cruise line and tour company operating a fleet of 17 modern cruise ships, carrying two million guests each year to 380 destinations around the globe, including the Caribbean, Alaska, Panama Canal, Mexican Riviera, Europe, South America, Australia/New Zealand, the South Pacific, Hawaii, Asia, Canada/New England, Antarctica and World Cruises.
A team of professional destination experts have curated 170 itineraries, ranging in length from three to 111 days and Princess Cruises is continuously recognized as “Best Cruise Line for Itineraries.”