This 111 night cruise will take place on Island Princess in 2023. The cruise opens for bookings on February 10, 2021 and will be a destination packed itinerary to more countries than ever before for the cruise line.
Noteworthy 2023 World Cruise details include the following:
- Island Princess will sail 34,500 nautical miles in 111 days.
- Maiden port call to Gythion, Greece, famously known as the port for ancient Sparta, rich with Greek history.
- Visits to 21 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including the archaeological city of Petra (from Aqaba, Jordan), Mount Etna (from Catania, Italy) and the ancient Greek city of Ephesus in Turkey.
- The World Cruise will cross the Equator twice.
- The cruise will offer overnight visits in the modern city Dubai and the distinctively beautiful Venice and 10 “More Ashore” late-night calls so guests can make the most of their time exploring new cultures in port.
- Countries visited include French Polynesia, New Zealand, Australia, Thailand, Israel, Greece, Croatia, Italy, Spain, Panama, Costa Rica and more.
The 111-day roundtrip voyage from Ft. Lauderdale departs on January 5, 2023, and from Los Angeles on January 19, 2023. A 97-day World Cruise from Los Angeles to Ft. Lauderdale is also offered, setting sail on January 19, 2023.
The 2023 World Cruise goes on sale with rates starting at $19,199/person. Guests booking the 97- or 111-day World Cruise by August 31, 2021 receive early booking perks, including:
- Drinks with Tips
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- First-Class or Economy Roundtrip Airfare
- $500 Per Person Spend On Board (First 2 in a Cabin)
- Specialty Dining for Four Nights of the Cruise
Captain’s Circle members also enjoy an extra $1,000 in savings per guest on their cruise fare (for the first two guests).
Island Princess, sailing her second World Cruise, features more than 700 balconies, a Princess Luxury Bed in each stateroom, specialty and casual dining options and more.
Island Princess also features the MedallionClass Experience, offering a number of new features that leverage touchless technologies and significantly enhance and personalize the guest experience, as well as support new health protocols.