The Miami Dolphins Fan Cruise is the result of a three-year, one-of-a-kind partnership between MSC Cruises and the world-renowned NFL team. The themed Fan Cruise will be hosted annually over the next three years, introducing exciting activities and opportunities to interact with the Dolphins’ alumni in person. For the first ever MSC Seaside Miami Dolphins Fan Cruise on March 17, 2018, prices start at $699 per person for a balcony stateroom.
On board for the Miami Dolphins Fan Cruise, guests will be able to participate in special opportunities to:
- See Miami Dolphins legends up close and personal including, Kim Bokamper, Terry Kirby, Sam Madison, Nat Moore, Joe Rose and Patrick Surtain.
- Take home an autograph from the legends themselves and get a photo with the team’s renowned cheerleaders.
- Cheer alongside Miami Dolphins cheerleaders and hype up the crowd with team mascot, T.D.
- Get to know the former players with special Q&A sessions.
- Enjoy special performances by the cheer squad and T.D.!
Roberto Fusaro, president of MSC Cruises USA, gave the following statement about this Miami Dolphins Fan Cruise: “After introducing the stunning new MSC Seaside to Miami in December, it is the perfect time to welcome local Miamians and football fans everywhere on board the innovative new cruise ship to experience the incredible program we have in store for this special sailing.
Themed cruises offer a great opportunity for affinity groups to sail together and enjoy a vacation themed around what they love, and the Miami Dolphins program combined with the beauty of MSC Seaside is sure to offer participants an unforgettable getaway.”
Beyond the March 17 fan cruise, MSC Seaside also will host the Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders for their annual calendar shoot on April 28, 2018. Guests can catch a behind-the-scenes look at the cheerleaders as they don swimsuit and lifestyle attire around the beautiful spaces of MSC Seaside and in the sunny Caribbean ports they visit. The cheerleaders also will host special programming on board for participating guests. And, with the Save & Sail summer promotion guests can book a balcony stateroom starting at $649 per person on the April 28 cruise.