The 24 worldwide golf voyages will offer play at more than 70 marquee courses in 23 countries, with 25 of the courses ranked among the world’s top 100.
In the British Isles, Azamara and PerryGolf offer six golf voyages built on Azamara’s Country-Intensive Voyages — immersive itineraries that provide an in-depth exploration of a specific country — offering access to the most renowned links such as Turnberry, Kingsbarns, Royal Birkdale, Royal County Down and Ballybunion. Next year, guests can sail on the 2020 British Isles Golf Cruise, which visits nine ports, including Southampton, England, the site of the big championship at Royal St. George’s.
In Ireland, guests can sail aboard the 2021 Irish Links Golf Cruise, a 12-night sailing that circumnavigates the Emerald Isle — home to a quarter of the world’s natural links — aboard Azamara Journey. Sailing from Southampton, England, and offering an overnight in Dublin, golf-enthusiasts can expect to play six of Irelands highest rated clubs, including Old Head, Ballybunion, Royal Portrush, Royal County Down and Portmarnock Golf Club.
In addition to The British Isles and Ireland, Azamara and PerryGolf will set sail to Australia & New Zealand, South Africa, South America, The Arabian Gulf, The Mediterranean and The Baltic Sea. New to the collection in 2021 is a voyage to Norway with play on the spectacular and remote Lofoten Links. The golf voyages vary from seven to seventeen-nights, with included golf ranging from three to seven rounds depending on the sailing.
Highlights of the Azamara PerryGolf Program Include:
- PerryGolf staff members onboard and onsite at each golf venue to organize and plan every aspect of the golf experience
- Green fees and confirmed starting times including shared use of electric golf cart (or caddies at many venues in the British Isles)
- Daily golf pairings arranged in advance, allowing guests to meet and play golf with new friends (or to play with their own foursome should they prefer)
- All transfers to and from the scheduled golf courses in luxury air-conditioned motor coaches, ensuring maximum flexibility in transportation timings
- Guests’ golf equipment managed by PerryGolf from start to finish of golf voyage, set up and awaiting on golf carts in advance of guests’ arrival at each golf course, and packed up and transported back to the ship at the end of each round
- Practice range golf balls
- Box lunch at each golf course including post round open bar for select standard beers, wines and spirits
- Onboard Golf Group social events, including welcome and farewell cocktail parties, to which all accompanying non-golfing guests are also most cordially invited
- Casual tournament format with awards on one day. Ship Senior Officers in attendance at Awards Party
- All gratuities for golf related staff including drivers and golf bag handling staff