Cruise lines continue to make make changes and cancellations to cruises due to Category 5 Hurricane Irma. So far, Carnival Cruise Line, Norwegian Cruise Line, Royal Caribbean, Disney Cruise Line, and MSC Cruises have canceled cruises for this upcoming weekend.
All Florida ports will be closed on Saturday. While embarkation for some cruises has been pushed back until next Tuesday, the following cruises have been canceled so far affecting 45,000 cruise passengers.
Carnival Cruise Line
- Carnival Liberty – September 7
- Carnival Victory – September 8
- Carnival Splendor – September 9
- Carnival Liberty – September 10
Norwegian Cruise Line
- Norwegian Sky – September 8
- Norwegian Escape – September 9
- Norwegian Sky – September 11
- Empress of the Seas – September 9
- Enchantment of the Seas – September 8
- Majesty of the Seas – September 8
Disney Cruise Line
- Disney Dream – September 8
- Disney Fantasy – September 9
- Disney Dream – September 11
- MSC Divina – September 9
All cruise passengers will receive a full refund for their canceled cruise and some cruise lines are giving out a future credit that can be applied towards a future cruise.