A cruise line is looking for a Taste Tester that will hop aboard one of their brand new gourmet cruises completely free, trying out all of the food and wine experiences throughout the tour and offering their all-important feedback.
The exclusive opportunity pays £500 (a little over $600) for your time and will involve the Taste Tester heading out on a 7-night Food and Wine Cruise departing on October 10, 2020. Full tour inclusions will be provided free of charge.
The Taste Tester will be responsible for sampling all of the food and wine offered aboard the cruise ship and across the tour’s various excursions. They will also provide feedback to the Cruise Croatia team so they can ensure that they are continuing to offer the best in class product for everyone cruising with them.
You will travel from the medieval city of Split to the ancient walled city of Dubrovnik, taking in the Croatian coastline and Dalmatian islands along the way. The luxury cruise also offers guided city tours of Split and Dubrovnik, plus entry to the spectacular Krka Waterfalls National Park.
The lucky winner will win an exclusive luxury 7-night exclusive Food & Wine cruise across Croatia, including expertly guided Food & Wine tours where you will get to sample the local wines at the traditional wineries located across Vis, Hvar and Korcula, as well as feasting on delicious homemade Croatian meals. Other excursions include a unique oyster farm visit, where you will be able try out the fresh local produce.
The fabulous prize includes:
- 7 nights on board a luxury yacht cruise with breakfast and lunch included daily, excursions and all other tour inclusions
- £500 to say thank you
- An amazing travel experience touring across the beautiful coast of Croatia and sampling the local cuisine
- Visit the spectacular Krka National Park and beautiful waterfalls
- Visit a selection of Croatia’s leading wineries
- Try your hand at fresh oyster harvesting straight from the sea
- Enjoy a traditional Croatian village dinner party
- Discover Croatia’s iconic UNESCO listed cities
- Food & Wine welcome pack on arrival
- Enjoy a traditional home-hosted farm to table cooking experience with breathtaking views near Dubrovnik
Many people choose Croatia because of its fabulous island-hopping opportunities and magnificent oceanic views. More and more wine connoisseurs and foodies are now recognizing Croatia as the place to go to sample the distinctive wine types that are growing in popularity. If you’re a wine lover, Croatia has 64 distinct grape types, over 800 wineries and almost 20,000 registered wine-makers to tempt you to visit.
This is open to residents 18 years and over from every country around the globe. Full terms and conditions can be found on Cruise Croatia’s website.