A cruise line has announced an epic cruise that will take place in 2022 that will visit 41 ports, 30 islands, 12 countries, and have five overnight stays.
Seabourn, Carnival Corporation’s ultra luxury cruise line, will offer “Grand Pacific Voyage 2022: A World of Islands” with the cruise departing from Vancouver on September 30, 2022.
The 65 day cruise will visit some of the most exotic islands in the world and end in Sydney, Australia on December 5, 2022. This island hopping cruise is now open for bookings.
The 65-day itinerary of the Grand Pacific Voyage includes stops at notable destinations Seabourn has not visited in over five years, including: Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii; Avatoru, Rangiroa, French Polynesia; Mataiva, French Polynesia; Maupiti Island, French Polynesia; Maroe Bay, Huahine-Iti, French Polynesia; Cook’s Bay, Moorea, French Polynesia; Alofi, Niue; Dravuni Island, Fiji; and Ghizo Island, Solomon Islands.
Once-in-a-lifetime travel experiences available on Seabourn’s 2022 Grand Pacific Voyage are endless, with 25 optional, guided Ventures by Seabourn excursions where guests are invited to explore settings of natural beauty via hike, kayak, and Zodiac across the South Pacific. Destinations with the excursions include Maupiti Island, French Polynesia; Ureparapara, Vanuatu; Ghizo Island, Solomon Islands; and Savusavu, Vanau Levu, Fiji, to name a few.
There will also be two days of Ventures by Seabourn offerings in Conflict Islands (Panawal Group), Papua New Guinea, and Cairns, Queensland, Australia.
Overnight port visits include:
- Honolulu, Hawaii
- Conflict Island (Panawal Group), Papua New Guinea
- Papeete, French Polynesia
Guests will receive an additional 6 percent savings off the cruise-only fare if they book the entire 65-day Grand Pacific Voyage and pay in full by May 31, 2021. For guests who cannot sail on the entire 65-day Grand Pacific Voyage, shorter segments are available, along with a selection of benefits and amenities.
If you book the full Grand Pacific Voyage by February 28, 2022, you will receive:
- Round-trip air
- Shipboard Credit ranging from $2,000-$3,000 per suite.
- Unlimited internet package
- Private car transfers door-to-door between home and airport
- Personal Valet luggage shipping service between home and ship
- Unlimited laundry, dry cleaning and pressing on board
- 50 percent Reduced Deposit (US, CAD and AUD markets)
- 3 percent Early Bonus Savings
- 5 percent Repeat World Cruise Discount when booking the full 65-day Grand Pacific Voyage