Carnival Breeze is back to sailing to the Western Caribbean from Galveston, Texas after spending two weeks in dry dock. While the ship was in dry dock, general maintenance was performed on the ship and Carnival Breeze received a wide range of new features and dining options.
New features added to Carnival Breeze while in dry dock:
- Guy’s Pig Anchor BBQ
- PIXELS gallery – all photos are digital and can be sent to phones, tablets, and viewed on your cabin TVs
- Alchemy Bar in the Ocean Plaza
- String Trio Added
- Live on Magic Act for variety shows and seminars
- New EFFY Diamond and Jewelry Shop
- View Cruises on Carnival Breeze
Carnival Breeze is a 3.690 passenger cruise ship that debuted in the summer of 2012. The 130,000 gross ton ship currently sails seven night cruises to the Western Caribbean from Galveston.