Azamara Club Cruises has added an additional four sailings to Cuba. Departing from Miami, the sailings feature overnights in Havana, as well as visits to two maiden ports of call – Cienfuegos and Santiago de Cuba.
Azamara has created a variety of unique people-to-people shore excursions in Cuba. Travelers can enjoy the destination from sunup to sundown – exploring historic sites by day, followed by mojitos and sultry Cuban music in the evening. Multiple overnights also allow guests the opportunity to experience the destination at night when the cobblestone streets are filled with music from salsa clubs, the scent of hand rolled Cuban cigars, and delicious local cuisine.
Azamara’s full list of Cuba itineraries for 2017 and 2018 is below.
- Havana Discovery Voyage: Departing on November 20, 2017 (10-Night Miami to Miami)
- Havana Getaway Voyage: Departing November 27, 2017 (4-Night Miami to Miami)
- Panama Canal & Costa Rica Voyage: Departing January 4, 2018 (11-Night Miami to Costa Rica)
- Cuba Intensive Voyage: Departing March 9, 2018 (10-Night Miami to Havana); Features two overnights in Havana
- Cuba & Grand Cayman Voyage: Departing March 19, 2018 (7-Night Miami to Miami)
- Cuba Intensive Voyage: Departing March 28, 2018 (10-Night Miami to Miami); Features two overnights in Havana
Shore Excursion offerings feature a variety of experiences including a visit to the open air cabaret, Tropicana, a Nelson Dominguez art gallery tour, Havana by classic car along the Malecón waterfront and Hemingway’s Havana, with more experiences coming soon. All tour programs offered by Azamara are designed to meet U.S. requirements for travel to Cuba.
Larry Pimentel, President & CEO of Azamara Club Cruises, gave the following statement: “Interest in traveling to Cuba from both new and loyal guests is undeniable. Destination Immersion is the heartbeat of our brand, so naturally we wanted to deliver authentic experiences in Cuba – from new ports to unique land discovery offerings – that truly bring the country’s rich history, culture and people to life.”
Azamara Club Cruises® is a boutique up-market cruise line operating two 690 guest ships, the Azamara Journey and the Azamara Quest. Azamara’s wide selection of Destination Immersion® signature programming offers guests the opportunity to Stay Longer and Experience More, delivering guests authentic cultural experiences across the globe.
In 2017, Azamara will take guests to more than 200 ports, in 68 countries, including 195 late night stays and 82 overnights.