Royal Caribbean has now announced that the app will be available on a fifth cruise ship, Serenade of the Seas, beginning on June 30, 2018. The other four ships where the app is available are Oasis of the Seas, Allure of the Seas, Symphony of the Seas, and Enchantment of the Seas.
What exactly does the new app do?
- MOBILE CHECK-IN: Checking in ahead of arrival to the pier makes boarding a breeze
- RESERVE ACTIVITIES: Dining, shows, shore excursions and more can be booked on-the-go
- SEE WHAT’S GOING ON: Find all the onboard activities for each day of the cruise in one place
- DETAILED DECK PLANS: Navigate the ship from anywhere onboard
- USEFUL INFO: Get weather updates, hours in port and more
The app is available in the App Store and on Google Play. You will need to download the app before your cruise unless you buy a WiFi package onboard.
More Royal Caribbean cruise ships will have the new app in the near future. App capabilities may vary from ship to ship.
Also, new app functions will be rolled out on the app across the fleet this year.
More information on the Royal Caribbean app can be found here.