Expanding the Sailgate Party to five days and nights, the event will be departing from New Orleans, LA and sailing to Cozumel and Yucatán, Mexico, on Carnival Valor from February 10-15, 2020.
The 2020 Crimson Tide Cruise will feature numerous former University of Alabama student-athletes and luminaries including Eli Gold, Joe Kines, Derrick Lassic, Antonio Langham, Tyrone Prothro, George Teague, Fernando Bryant, Prince Wimbley and Andrew Zow, along with many others to be announced soon.
The cruise will provide a special experience for all Crimson Tide fans including exclusive autograph sessions, charity auctions and fundraisers, featured sports memorabilia, live music, comedy, theme night costume parties and more.
On the inaugural cruise, hundreds of Bama’s best fans were joined by dozens of Crimson Tide Legends for four days of exclusive events and activities.
The 2019 Crimson Tide Cruise Highlights Included:
- Autograph Session where all the onboard Legends spent hours signing memorabilia, taking photos and just generally hanging out & interacting with fans.
- Fans got the chance to ask Kenyan Drake about the “Miracle in Miami” and more of the 19 Legends onstage during the ultimate Q&A session panel that included Eli Gold, Joe Kines, Siran Stacy, Bobby & Marlon Humphrey and George Teague.
- Jonathan Allen hosted an Epic Cornhole Tournament on the sun-drenched ship deck.
- Mini-golf Tournament: Kenyan Drake took his hosting duties one further and also, played in the tourney, with his team triumphing as the Ultimate Champions!
- Team Trivia where die-hard fans were tested on how well they know their Bama facts by the Voice of the Crimson Tide expert, Eli Gold.
The 2020 Crimson Tide Cruise starts at only $480 per person and goes on sale Friday, April 19th at 12:00 PM ET.