The ultra-luxury Seabourn Sojourn will depart Los Angeles on January 11, 2022, and travel westbound, visiting Hawaii, the islands of the South Pacific, New Zealand, Australia, a number of destinations in Asia, Arabia, Africa, before ending in Athens, Greece, on June 6, 2022. Among the notable highlights is Seabourn’s return to Egypt since 2014, with an overnight visit scheduled for Safaga (Luxor), as well as a stop at Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt.
Seabourn Sojourn will call at 72 ports and destinations in 28 countries throughout the course of the cruise, featuring a combination of visits to popular marquee ports, cosmopolitan cities and smaller hidden gems.
The 145 day World Cruise will include 20 overnights and linger late into the evening in 21 ports, offering guests ample opportunities to explore these fascinating destinations in depth.
For guests who book the full 145-day voyage by May 31, 2021, they will receive the the following amenities:
- Roundtrip Business Class Air
- $2,000 Shipboard Credit per person for Oceanview and Veranda suites
- $3,000 Shipboard Credit per person for Penthouse and Premium suites
- Unlimited Internet package
- Private car transfers door-to-door between home and airport
- Personal Valet luggage shipping service between home and ship in Los Angeles and Athens, Greece
- Unlimited laundry, dry cleaning and pressing on board
- Visa package (U.S. and Canadian citizens only)
- 50 percent reduced deposit (US/CAD/AUS markets only)
In addition, the cruise line is offering a special five percent discount for repeat full World Cruise guests.
For guests who cannot sail on the entire 145-day voyage, shorter segments ranging from 22 to 89 days are also available.
Guests who book either the full world cruise or segments and pay in full by May 31, 2021, will receive an additional 3 percent savings off the cruise-only fare. For guests who book and pay in full by November 10, 2020 will receive a 6 percent savings off the cruise-only fare.