Royal Caribbean’s Harmony of the Seas is scheduled to debut in the spring of 2016 and will be the largest cruise ship ever built at 227,700 gross tons. This 6,000 passenger ship is currently under construction at the STX shipyard in St. Nazairre, France. Here are the latest photos of the world’s largest cruise ship.
Harmony of the Seas will have the following features:
- 3 multi-story waterslides that twist and turn over Central Park.
- A dry slide that will drop 10 stories.
- Bionic Bar will feature robot bartenders that will create one of a kind cocktails on the Royal Promenade.
- Royal WOWBands with RFID technology.
- Fastest internet connection at sea that will be fast enough for video streaming.
- Larger staterooms than the Oasis and Allure of the Seas.
- Studio staterooms for solo passengers so they can avoid paying double occupancy.
- All new suite lounge, restaurant (Coastal Kitchen), and Suite Sun Zone deck for passengers staying in suites.
- Hand crafted carousel and a classic games arcade on the Boardwalk.
Harmony of the Seas will spend a season in Europe before heading to her home in Fort Lauderdale, Florida in early November 2016. The ship will sail week long cruises to the Eastern and Western Caribbean out of Port Everglades.
Last 5 photos courtesy of Royal Caribbean International