If you are looking to get away from the cold this winter and head to the warm waters of the Caribbean, here are 10 reasons why you should take a cruise on MSC Divina.
1. They will match your loyalty status – MSC Cruises will match your loyalty status that you have earned from sailing with your favorite cruise line. If you are elite with Princess (the highest level), you will receive a similar benefit status with MSC Cruises. This also includes a 5% discount on any booking. No other cruise line offers this perk.
2. Kids ALWAYS sail free – Some cruise lines run specials throughout the year where kids sail free. On MSC, children 11 and under sail free year round. Those age 12-17 sail at a reduced rate, perfect for families on tight budgets.
3. Best entertainment at sea – MSC Cruises is the only cruise line to offer 6 different shows on a 7 night cruise. The shows on MSC Divina were the best I’ve seen at sea, including the award winning Witches of Paris. It blows away the shows on other cruise ships.
4. Great Rates – 7 night cruises to the Eastern Caribbean start at only $379 per person on MSC Divina. There isn’t a better value for budget conscious travelers who are looking to take a cruise than on MSC Cruises.
5. Ship – MSC Divina is stunning, highlighted by the Swarovski crystal filled staircases that are the perfect backdrop for photos. When on MSC Divina, you’ll forget you are even on a cruise ship.
6. Yacht Club -For the ultimate in privacy and exclusivity, MSC Yacht Club offers first class amenities and all inclusive service. This includes priority check in, 24 hour concierge, round the clock butler service, all inclusive beverages, private pool/bar/lounge, and a private restaurant with gourmet cuisine. MSC Divina also offers the one and only Sophia Loren Suite that was designed by the Diva herself.
7. Mediterranean way of life – You don’t have to travel all the way across the Atlantic to get a taste of Mediterranean cruising. MSC Divina sails out of the cruise capital of the world, PortMiami. Don’t be afraid to mix things up and try something different this winter, choose to cruise the Mediterranean way. MSC Cruises is Europe’s #1 cruise line.
8. Fun for everyone – MSC Divina has unique features that are fun for everyone. From a 4D cinema to the F1 simulator, no other ship sailing to the Caribbean offers what the Divina does. There is also an indoor/outdoor pool and an aft infinity pool that is the perfect spot for sailaway.
9. Family owned – MSC Cruises is a family owned company and one of the fastest growing cruise lines in the world. Since they are family owned, no one understand families more than they do.
10. Get a preview of MSC Seaside – MSC Seaside, Cruise Fever’s most anticipated new cruise ship for 2017, will be arriving in Miami in December 2017. This state of the art ship promises to be revolutionary and her features will rival any other cruise ship sailing from South Florida.
Bonus Reason: The gelato and Italian coffees are out of this world.