Carnival Cruise Line is offering special cruise deals for Labor Day Weekend 2018 that not only includes free cabin upgrades on every cruise, but also discounts on pre-purchased spa treatments onboard their cruise ships.
Carnival is the world’s most popular cruise line with 26 cruise ships in service. The cruise line is offering a Labor Day sale on cruises to the Caribbean, Bahamas, Mexico, Hawaii, and other popular cruise destinations.
Carnival Cruise Line’s Labor Day Sale includes the following:
- Free room upgrades on every sailing
- Cruises from $59 per day, per person
- Free price protection when you book early (guaranteeing you the best price on a cruise)
- Carnival Easypay available on most sailings
- Pre-booked spa treatments are 15% off with the code LSPA15 at checkout
- Sale ends on Monday, September 3, 2018
- View Prices on Cruises on Carnival
Guest may select the stateroom, but a minimum purchase of category 4A is required. Upgrades are automatically assigned at the time of booking and are based on availability in like to like categories only (interior to interior, ocean view to ocean view and balcony to balcony).
For complete terms and details of this Labor Day sale from Carnival Cruise Line, visit Carnival.com or contact your local travel professional.
Offer is applicable on new bookings made between September 1, 2018 and September 3, 2018. Please request rate code PBP.