Carnival Cruise Line continues to update their fleet and the world’s most popular cruise line has given Carnival Ecstasy a multi-million dollar makeover that added new dining and beverage innovations to the cruise ship.
Currently sailing out of Charleston, South Carolina, Carnival Ecstasy spent two weeks in a dry dock in Freeport, Bahamas from January 10-24, 2017 and the following features were added to the vessel:
- Guy’s Burger Joint, a free-of-charge poolside venue developed in partnership with Food Network personality Guy Fieri serving hand-crafted burgers and fresh-cut fries enjoyed amidst a décor that celebrates the chef’s California roots and love of car culture.
- BlueIguana Cantina, a complimentary poolside Mexican eatery where guests can enjoy authentic, freshly made burritos and tacos on homemade tortillas, as well as an elaborate toppings and salsa bar.
- Alchemy Bar, a “cocktail pharmacy”-themed lounge with mixologists who “prescribe” concoctions from different elixirs and ingredients with creative monikers like Forty is the New Twenty and The Restorative Basil Drop.
- Cherry On Top, the “sweetest spot on board” which celebrates the joys of simple indulgences with bins of bulk candy, fun fanciful gifts and novelties, custom apparel and more.
- View Cruises on Carnival Cruise Line
The new spaces complement Carnival Ecstasy’s wide range of on-board features, including the poolside RedFrog Rum Bar and BlueIguana Tequila Bar, a massive WaterWorks aqua park, a Serenity adults-only retreat, and a luxurious Spa Carnival health and wellness facility.
Carnival Ecstasy’s schedule from Charleston encompasses year-round four- to seven-day cruises visiting popular destinations throughout The Bahamas and Caribbean. The ship will also operate a 10-day Carnival Journeys Caribbean voyage round-trip from Charleston Nov. 5-15, 2017.
Carnival Ecstasy currently sails four to 10 night cruises from Charleston, South Carolina and is the only cruise ship based year round from the port.