Carnival Cruise Line continues to update their fleet and the world’s most popular cruise line has given Carnival Ecstasy a multi-million dollar makeover that added new dining and beverage innovations to the cruise ship.
Currently sailing out of Charleston, South Carolina, Carnival Ecstasy spent two weeks in a dry dock in Freeport, Bahamas from January 10-24, 2017 and the following features were added to the vessel:
- Guy’s Burger Joint, a free-of-charge poolside venue developed in partnership with Food Network personality Guy Fieri serving hand-crafted burgers and fresh-cut fries enjoyed amidst a décor that celebrates the chef’s California roots and love of car culture.
- BlueIguana Cantina, a complimentary poolside Mexican eatery where guests can enjoy authentic, freshly made burritos and tacos on homemade tortillas, as well as an elaborate toppings and salsa bar.
- Alchemy Bar, a “cocktail pharmacy”-themed lounge with mixologists who “prescribe” concoctions from different elixirs and ingredients with creative monikers like Forty is the New Twenty and The Restorative Basil Drop.
- Cherry On Top, the “sweetest spot on board” which celebrates the joys of simple indulgences with bins of bulk candy, fun fanciful gifts and novelties, custom apparel and more.
- View Cruises on Carnival Cruise Line
The new spaces complement Carnival Ecstasy’s wide range of on-board features, including the poolside RedFrog Rum Bar and BlueIguana Tequila Bar, a massive WaterWorks aqua park, a Serenity adults-only retreat, and a luxurious Spa Carnival health and wellness facility.
Carnival Ecstasy’s schedule from Charleston encompasses year-round four- to seven-day cruises visiting popular destinations throughout The Bahamas and Caribbean. The ship will also operate a 10-day Carnival Journeys Caribbean voyage round-trip from Charleston Nov. 5-15, 2017.
Carnival Ecstasy currently sails four to 10 night cruises from Charleston, South Carolina and is the only cruise ship based year round from the port.
Learn the cruise secrets most people don't know and cruise like a boss. Check out Intelligent Cruiser here for a better cruise vacation. (Sponsored)