Antarctica is one of the world’s most isolated and untouched destinations. Hurtigruten is offering free roundtrip flights on select expedition cruises in 2019. This limited time offer has just been extended to August 31 and allows travelers the opportunity to explore the Falkland Islands, cruise amongst Chilean Fjords, discover Patagonia, and more.
Whether looking to experience Antarctica for the first time or seeking another chance to come face-to-face with penguins, the travel opportunities are endless with this free roundtrip flight offer. Applicable 2019 Expeditions include:
- Antarctica and Falklands – Southern Hemisphere Adventure:
Departs October 26 aboard MS Midnatsol
- Patagonia, Chilean Fjords & Antarctica – Voyage of Discovery:
Departs October 26 aboard MS Roald Amundsen
- Antarctica – Highlights of the Frozen Continent:
Departs November 10, 21 and December 2, 28 aboard MS Midnatsol
- Chilean Fjords, Antarctica & Falklands – Great Explorers and Wildlife:
Departs November 11, 27 and December 26 aboard MS Roald Amundsen
- Antarctica – Christmas on the White Continent:
Departs December 13 aboard MS Midnatsol
- Chilean Fjords and Antarctica – White Christmas Adventure:
Departs December 13 aboard MS Roald Amundsen
This special offer is available for applicable 2019 expeditions booked now through August 31, 2018. For more information, visit www.hurtigruten.com/free-flights-antarctica.