When cruise ships go into dry dock, they receive routine hotel maintenance (new beds etc) and cosmetic upgrades in public areas that include lighting, new carpet, tile work, and wall coverings. Lately, cruise lines have also been adding new restaurants (Guy’s Burger Joint on Carnival), water slides, new staterooms, and giant outdoor TV screens to ships that do not have them. Also, the dry dock gives cruise lines time to work on parts of the ships that are under the water line (azipods, propellers etc).
Since many cruisers enjoy cruising on ships that have recently been updated, here is Carnival Cruise Line’s updated schedule for dry dock upgrades for their cruise ships for the next few years.
- Carnival Fascination – January 31 through February 17, 2018
- Carnival Paradise – February 22 through March 25, 2018
- Carnival Legend – May 1-14, 2018
- Carnival Inspiration – November 2-15, 2018
- Carnival Fantasy – January 3-16, 2019
- Carnival Pride – February 3-16, 2019
- Carnival Freedom – February 16 through March 8, 2019
- Carnival Triumph – March 2 through May 1, 2019
- Search Deals on Carnival Cruise Line (Cruises from $179)
This list will be updated as Carnival Cruise Line announces the future schedule for dry docks and upgrades.
Learn the cruise secrets most people don't know and cruise like a boss. Check out Intelligent Cruiser here for a better cruise vacation. (Sponsored)
Search Multiple Sites at Once
Instant Real Time Pricing