Carnival Cruise Line has brought back their most popular cruise sale, cruise deposits starting at just $49 per person in a deal that extends through Memorial Day weekend. There’s never been a better time to plan your next cruise on one of Carnival’s 25 cruise ships.
This special Memorial Day sale from Carnival Cruise Line has deposits starting at the following prices:
- $49 per person deposits for cruises 2-9 days
- $79 per person deposits for cruises to Cuba
- $149 per person deposits for all 10+ day sailings, Alaska, Carnival Vista, and Carnival Horizon sailings
In addition to the reduced deposits, Carnival Cruise Line is also offering the following:
- Cruises from $189 per person
- Available on sailings through April 2019
- Free Price Protection guaranteeing you the lowest price on your cruise
- View Cruise Deals on Carnival Cruise Line
For complete terms and details of this special Memorial Day weekend sale from Carnival Cruise Line, contact your local travel professional or visit Carnival.com. Prices listed do not include taxes/port fees. Offer is applicable on new bookings made between May 25, 2017 and May 31, 2017. Offer is applicable on sailings through April 2019. Request rate codes PEG/PEI.
A $50 change fee per guest will be assessed for ship and/or sail date changes made prior to final payment due date. Remaining funds are nonrefundable/nontransferable and will be held as a future cruise credit to be applied to your cruise fare on a sailing within 24 months from the date of cancellation. Guest may select the stateroom, but a minimum purchase of category 4A is required.