Carnival Cruise Line is offering a special savings to honor veterans of the U.S. and Canadian Armed forces. From now until November 14, 2016, Carnival is giving service members the following on three to 15 day cruises that depart from January 2017 to April 2018.
- $50 in onboard credit
- Free two category upgrade
- 50% reduced deposits
- Can be combined with Carnival’s highly attractive military rates.
- Guests can book up to two additional staterooms with the same bonuses and pricing.
- View Cruises on Carnival Cruise Line
MSC Cruises is also offering special deals for veterans as a way of saying thank you to those who have or are currently serving. Highlights of MSC’s military discounts and policies include the following:
- 10% discount or more off balcony, suite, and MSC Yacht Club staterooms.
- 5% discount or more for interior and ocean view staterooms.
- Friends and family traveling with the service member receive the same discount, on an unlimited number of cabins.
- Children 11 and under sail free.
- If a member of the military can no longer travel due to redeployment or revocation of leave, MSC Cruises will issue a 100% full cruise credit for a future sail date.
- View Cruises on MSC Cruises
Proper identification is required and must be presented at check-in. Please contact your local travel professional or visit each cruise line’s website for complete terms and conditions of cruise military discounts.