Several cruise lines are offering special cruise deals for the 4th of July. These special deals include cruise deposits from only $25, free drink packages, onboard credit, and prepaid gratuities.
- Cruises starting at just $199 per person
- Bonus of up to $50 in onboard credit
- Sale runs from July 1-4, 2016
- View Cruise Deals on Royal Caribbean
Carnival Cruise Line:
- Get $50 per stateroom in onboard bar credit
- Must book by July 4, 2016
- Offer available on select sailings through Fall 2016
- View Cruise Deals on Carnival Cruise Line
Princess Cruises: Princess is offering a Red, White, and Blue Sale on cruises to Hawaii, the Caribbean, Mexican Riveria, Panama Canal, California Coast, and Canada & New England.
- Cruises from $89 per person, per day
- Free gratuities, valued up to $200.
- Sale runs through July 4, 2016
- View Cruise Deals on Princess Cruises
Prices shown are in USD.
Celebrity Cruises: Celebrity is offering a 4th of July sale that has reduced deposits and free perks
- $25 cruise deposits
- Free perks include up to $300 in onboard credit, drink packages, internet, prepaid gratuities.
- View Cruise Deals on Celebrity Cruises
Norwegian Cruise Line: Norwegian is offering a Choose One, Choose Tow, or Get All Five offer where you can choose between free unlimited beverages, free specialty dining, shore excursion credit, free WiFi, and extra guests sail free. Offer is based on the category of stateroom. View Cruise Deals on Norwegian Cruise Line
MSC Cruises: MSC is offering incredible rates on last minute cruises to the Caribbean. Seven night cruises to the Caribbean in July and August start at $399 per person on MSC Divina. Visit the popular cruise destinations of Jamaica, Mexico, or Puerto Rico and spend days at sea relaxing the the MSC Aurea Spa. View Cruise Deals on MSC Cruises
For complete terms and conditions of each offer, contact your local travel professional or visit the cruise line’s website. All prices were verified at the time of press and are subject to change. Prices listed do not include taxes/port fees and are in USD.