Several cruise lines are offering special cruise deals for Memorial Day weekend including industry giants Carnival and Royal Caribbean.
Carnival Cruise Line: Carnival Cruise Line is offering an Early Saver Sale that rewards cruisers who plan ahead. In addition to low rates, Carnival is offering free upgrades on sailings between January 2017 and April 2018. Sale expires on Tuesday, May 31 and includes the following:
- Early Saver rates include up to 20% off Fun Select Fares
- 50% off deposits
- Bonus free upgrades on sailings between January 2017 and April 2018
- View Cruises on Carnival Cruise Line
Royal Caribbean: Royal Caribbean is offering a special Memorial Day weekend sale that combines low fares with free onboard credit. Sale runs until Tuesday, May 31 and includes the following:
- Cruises from $259 per person
- Up to $100 in onboard credit
- Offer applies to all Royal Caribbean cruises from July 1, 2016 to December 31, 2016
- View Cruises on Royal Caribbean
Princess Cruises: Princess Cruises is offering a Red, White, and Blue Sale on cruises to Hawaii, the Caribbean, Mexican Riviera, Panama Canal, and Canada & New England that includes the following:
- Fares from $89 per person, per day
- Free gratuities (valued up to $200)
- View Cruises on Princess Cruises
Sale runs through Memorial Day weekend.
Celebrity Cruises: Celebrity is offering a GO! BIG sale that includes free drinks and up to $300 to spend on board. Deposits have been lowered to $50 per person and passengers can choose from the following four amenities:
- Classic beverage package for two
- High speed internet for two
- Prepaid gratuities for two
- $300 to spend on board
Cruise Fever will update this article if/when other cruise lines offer special savings for Memorial Day 2016.