Escape the undead and party in paradise aboard the beautiful Norwegian Pearl. The cruise is set for January 26-30, 2018 out of New Orleans and promises to be your best vacation ever. From Q&A’s, concerts, themed nights, and celebrity guests, pricing starts at just $894 per person (based on double occupancy). Activities include:
- Question and answer sessions
- Meet and greets, panels, and more with celebrity guests
- Dozens of Walking Dead activities and concerts
- Photo and autograph sessions (extra charges apply)
Celebrity guests who have already confirmed to join the cruise are Robert Kirkman (Creator of The Walking Dead), Norman Reedus (Daryl), Lauren Cohan (Maggie), Jeffrey Dean Morgan (Negan), Alanna Masterson (Tara) & more stars from your favorite show.
Cruise is limited to 2,500 passengers and those wanting to join the Walker Stalker Cruise can join the pre-sale at walkerstalkercruise.com.
The four day cruise stops in the popular cruise port of Cozumel, Mexico and includes two sea days. In addition to admission to all cruise panels, activities, & shows, the price of your room also includes:
- Round trip cruise from Port of New Orleans to Cozumel, Mexico.
- All meals (there’s gourmet fare in the formal dining rooms, casual indoor and outdoor grills open for meals throughout the day).
- Non-carbonated beverages (i.e. tea, juices, coffee).
- Use of the ship’s beautiful pool and hot tubs* (all with plenty of deck space to enjoy a cocktail and some great music).
- Use of the Norwegian Pearl’s amenities such as: casino, health and fitness center, full-size sports court, video arcade, and more.
- Norwegian’s Youth Program facilities and activities if you’re bringing children.
- Taxes, port charges and ticketing are added at check-out and pre-paid by you ($235.00 per person).
Visit www.walkerstalkercruise.com for more information.
Learn the cruise secrets most people don't know and cruise like a boss. Check out Intelligent Cruiser here for a better cruise vacation. (Sponsored)
Search Multiple Sites at Once
Instant Real Time Pricing