Carnival will be offering three different Internet plans to choose from through the bow-to-stern ship-wide Wi-Fi network. The plans that passengers can choose from will be:
- Social ($5 per day) Gives access to the most popular social networks only (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc)
- Value ($16 per day) Gives access to the entire internet with an exception for high bandwidth services like Skype and music streaming.
- Premium ($25 per day) Access to the entire internet on the fastest speeds available.
The following ships are currently offering the new Internet plans:
- Carnival Breeze
- Carnival Conquest
- Carnival Elation
- Carnival Fascination
- Carnival Freedom
- Carnival Glory
- Carnival Imagination
- Carnival Paradise
- Carnival Pride
- Carnival Sensation
- Carnival Sunshine
- Carnival Victory
So far, half of the ships in Carnival’s fleet currently have the new, cheaper Internet plans with the entire fleet scheduled to have them by the first quarter 2016.
The following ships will be receiving the Internet plans in the next month:
- Carnival Magic – August 26
- Carnival Triumph – August 29
- Carnival Valor – September 12
- Carnival Fantasy – September 19
Cruise ships that do not offer the new Internet packages will still have pay by the minute plans. The pricing is as follows:
- 480 minutes for $159
- 240 minutes for $89
- 120 minutes for $59
- 45 minutes for $29
- Pay as you go for $.75 per minute
Want to cruise like a pro? Check out some insider secrets to saving money on cruises and avoid the 20 mistakes that most cruisers make with the Intelligent Cruiser here (Sponsored).
Search Multiple Sites at Once
Instant Real Time Pricing